Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF

You know what drives me crazy? This indian summer. Fall is normally my favorite time of the year, along with summer, winter and spring:) But when it's 80+ degrees outside in October, I get a little frustrated. I look out side and see orange on the trees, leaves all over the ground, and I expect to see sweatshirts, and hot chocolate. But nooooo, not now. I'm still wearing shorts, and flip flops! (But I still thank the Lord for it)

I bought a new camera from Wal-Mart today. I had one, but the screen decided not to turn on with the camera, and I was in desperate need of a new one. So I saved my money, and bought a new one. Pretty cool how that works, huh? :) So you can expect to see all my pretty pictures on here. Kinda like the flower up there^^^

I take a tour of Lincoln Christian University on Monday. I'm pretty excited. I get to stay with Erika Sunday night, and then see her during the day. I may or may not being going there in the spring. I'm currently torn between two schools, and there quite a few of factors that determine my decision. But for now, I am quiet, and waiting on the Lord. I know this isn't my decision to make, and I'm expecting Him to move soon. But whenever He does, I'll be listening.

At work, we are already getting all our Christmas product, which is perfectly fine with me. I love, love, love the holidays. I love Thanksgiving. I love Christmas. I love all the family time. I love the snow. I love the music. I love the lights and decorations. I love the food. Did I mention I love the holidays??

I think I'm finished with my first post:) So ta ta for now my friends




No comments:

Post a Comment