Monday, October 10, 2011

Don't Worry;Be Happy

I took the tour of Lincoln University today. Unfortunately, I don't think God is calling me to go there. In a way I'm sad about this. I was looking forward to moving back "home" and going to school in a familiar surrounding. But, as always, God's way isn't my way. So, I continue to make my new home in Romeoville......

I am feeling overwhelmed by God's presence today. Driving down the street, as I see the leaves falling, I am remided that time doesn't stop. Life continues to move, no matter how hard I try to stop it.

But that's okay.

I'm reminded that in times of complete stress and chaos, I am to be still, and wait. I need to take time away from any and all distractions. and listen. I feel like the Lord is constantly pulling at my heart, to step away from everything, and listen to Him. I need to stop trying to do this on my own, and put my trust in Him alone

I am in love with my new camera......and my dad's pretty jealous of it, which is always nice:)
I've been taking some pictures lately, and I realize that as I take pictures, I feel peace. I think I may start taking pictures on the side. Deffinitely nothing serious, just a hobby in my spare time.


This has, and probably always will be my favorite spot in town during fall. I am completely in love with. I look down this street, and feel 5 again. I'm reminded of playing in the leaves. I'm reminded of a much easier time in life. I'm happy.


So for tonight, I am going to be still. I'm going to enjoy life with my family, and try to forget about my future. I'm going to ignore the stress caused by trying to make a decision. And for tonight, I'm just going to live.

I'm going to live
Love
Be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment